WHO DID ISAAC MARRIED AND FROM WHERE?

Genesis 24:4,48,51,58&67
Genesis 22:23
Genesis 11:26

Gen 11:26 After Terah had lived 70 years, he became the father of Abram, Nahor and Haran.
Gen 22:23 Bethuel became the father of Rebekah. Milcah bore these eight sons to Abraham's brother Nahor.
Gen 24:4 but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac."
Gen 24:48 and I bowed down and worshiped the LORD. I praised the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who had led me on the right road to get the granddaughter of my master's brother for his son.
Gen 24:51 Here is Rebekah; take her and go, and let her become the wife of your master's son, as the LORD has directed."
Gen 24:58 So they called Rebekah and asked her, "Will you go with this man?" "I will go," she said.
Gen 24:67 Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and he loved her; and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

The Bible is trying to let us know that Isaac married his relation from his own family, Nahor his father's brother, Nahor begot BETHUEL the father of Rebekah, that is, his wife.

Post a Comment

0 Comments